Investing in your prenatal and postpartum care is just as important as setting up a nursery or buying the right stroller and carseat. When a mother is nurtured and confident, her entire family benefits. I offer a number of different packages for birth and postpartum. Let's find the right service for you!
All pregnancies are different, and that’s why we work with each client to develop a customized plan for pregnancy, birth and beyond. If we sound like a good fit, look at the services we offer below, and get in touch with us to schedule an initial consultation.
Birth Doula Package
Did you know that having a birth doula has been shown to increase satisfaction in the outcome of the birth? The support of a doula throughout your pregnancy and birth has also been proven to lower the rate of c-sections, unwanted interventions, and lower the chance of experiencing postpartum mood disorders.
What you will get:
- Two prenatal visits with two doulas where we will discuss your birth preferences, any fears or desires for your pregnancy and birth, make a birth plan, practice pain management techniques, and help build your confidence to be an advocate for your birth experience.
- Unlimited text/ phone/ e-mail support during your pregnancy and for the first weeks follow your birth.
- on call support 24/7 for two weeks prior to and two weeks after your due date.
- one of us will attend your birth as an active support for you and your partner, both physically and mentally.
- 2 postpartum visits after your birth.
Custom Birth Plan
While we can't plan exactly how our birth experience will go, we can be prepared for many of the curve balls birth can throw our way. Having a birth plan and clearly knowing your preferences can help you approach your birth experience feeling confident and ready.
What you get:
- One 90 minute meeting to create a rough draft of your birth plan.
- A finished, visually pleasing and easy to understand birth plan for you to take with you to your birth.